Why are affirmations so important? | Answered by NKJV Bible Verses…
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and him in God. -1John 4:15
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.” -John 6:3
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. -Proverbs 30:5
If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” & believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. -Rom 10:9
The truth of God is unchanging. Build your life on that truth & you will not fall.
You were born to make an impact.
Don’t let negative pictures play on the movie screen of your mind. You own the remote control. All you have to do is change the channel.
26 Affirmations of a Christian
- I am able … Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- I am blessed … Jeremiah 17:7 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.
- I am chosen …. John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
- I am delivered ….. 2 Samuel 22:2 He said, “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
- I am an effigy of God …. Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.
- I am free … And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
- I am grateful … 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- I am holy ….. 1 Peter 1:14-16 As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”
- I am inspired … Isaiah 61:1-2 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn;
- I am justified … Romans 8:28-30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.
- I am The Kings Kid … Galatians 3:26 For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through
- I am loved … 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us. 2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
- I am molded by God … Isaiah 64:8 But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand. Jeremiah 18:6 “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? declares the Lord. Behold, like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel.
- I am needed … Mark 16:15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Ezekiel 33:1-9 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them, If I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them and make him their watchman, and if he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life. …
- I am an overcomer … 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
- I am purchased … 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
- I am qualified …. God qualifies the called John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
- I am righteous … Romans 5:1-5 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds, you have been healed.
- I am sanctified … John 17:17 ESV Sanctify them in the truth; your word is the truth.
- I am triumphant … 2 Corinthians 2:14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
- I am under His wing … Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- I am victorious … 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I am a work of God …. Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
- I am excited … Hebrews 13:5 Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- I am yesterday’s failure but today’s success through Christ. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Proverbs 16:3 Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
- I am zealous … Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.